- Thoroughly revamped and revised edition carrying precise information in a concise manner.
- Radical changes have been effected in the chapters Death and Its Medicolegal Aspects: Forensic Thanatology; Sudden and Unexpected Deaths; Asphyxial Deaths; Deaths Associated with Surgery, Anaesthesia and Blood Transfusion; Custody Related Torture and/or Death; Medicolegal Examination of the Living; Injuries by Firearms; Complications of Trauma: Was Wounding Responsible for Death?; Consent to and Refusal of Treatment; Medical Negligence; and Intricacies of Forensic Toxicology.
- Enriched with photographs, drawings, sketches, flowcharts, and tables for easy and catchy understanding.
- Old cases have been replaced with new ones, making way for the readers to appreciate medicolegal implications.
- Reflects author’s personal experience of about three decades and the knowledge gathered from extensive reading, interactions, deliberations, etc. at various platforms.