Medical Secrets is an easy-to-read, best-selling volume in the Secrets Series®, perfect for use in clerkships, for board prep, or as a handy clinical reference. Mary P. Harward, MD presents core medical knowledge in the trusted question-and-answer format to help you better meet the challenges you face every day.
- Prepare effectively with the proven question-and-answer format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®.
- Master all common conditions and their treatments.
- Identify key facts and secrets using the “Top 100 Secrets” section.
- Review material quickly thanks to bulleted lists, tables, and short answers.
- Apply pearls, tips, memory aids, and “secrets” from experts in the field.
- Stay current on the latest standards in medical care thanks to extensive updates, including new chapters on Medical Ethics, Vascular Medicine, and Palliative Medicine.
- Get the latest key information at a glance with over 30 new tables and several new figures.
- Consult the book wherever you go thanks to the portable size that fits in your lab coat pocket.
- Find information easily using the two-color page layout, “Key Points” boxes, and a highly detailed index.