From an interdisciplinary author team now including orthopedic surgeons, PM&R specialists, and primary care and sports medicine experts, the second edition of Musculoskeletal Physical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach educates physicians on how to give the most thorough physical examinations by understanding the “why” behind each type of exam. In-depth coverage of today’s newest tests and techniques keeps you current in practice, and a new section titled “Author’s Preferred Approach” guides you through difficult areas of examination.
- Provides complete coverage of every musculoskeletal physical examination.
- Easy-to-use tables summarize and compare the evidence for specificity and sensitivity of each test for each condition.
- Utilizes over 200 illustrations to clearly depict each test.
- Includes in-depth coverage of today’s newest tests, including the Thessaly test, Milking test, andBear hug test.
- Distinguished author team now includes orthopedic surgeons, PM&R specialists, and primary care sports medicine experts.
- New section titled “Author’s Preferred Approach” guides readers through difficult areas of examination.
- Thorough updates and revisions made throughout each chapter keep you current in the field.
- Full-color figures enhance visual clarity.