Yen Jaffe’s Reproductive Endocrinology helps you successfully diagnose and manage the spectrum of female and male reproductive system diseases, from impaired fertility, infertility, and recurrent pregnancy loss through problems of sexual development, puberty, menstrual disturbances, fibroids, endometriosis, and reproductive aging. This trusted endocrinology reference book is ideal for fellows, endocrinologists, or as a quick reference when making daily diagnostic and therapeutic decisions. It is just the resource you need to offer your patients the best possible reproductive care.
“This new edition helps the reader to stay on top of recent developments. It is a must for subspecialists in reproductive medicine and a valuable source of information in the library of any department and clinical unit involved in reproductive medicine.” Reviewed by Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica February 2015
“It is a must for subspecialists in reproductive medicine and a valuable source of information in the library of any department and clinical unit involved in reproductive medicine.” Reviewed by Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica , March 2015
- Get unmatched guidance you can trust, such as fresh insights into today’s field and future advances, through the knowledge gleaned from worldwide fertility experts in reproductive medicine.
- Further your study of Reproductive Endocrinology with a list of suggested readings at the end of each chapter.
- Conveniently access the fully searchable text and view all of the images online at Expert Consult.
- Apply the latest reproductive endocrinology advances in basic and clinical science, including molecular, cellular, and genetic concepts, and grasp their relevance to pathophysiology, diagnosis, and therapy.
- Maximize fertility in women and men undergoing chemotherapy and other cancer treatments, and counsel patients on environmental factors affecting reproduction.
- Stay on top of recent developments including the impact of obesity on fertility; ovarian tissue banking; cryopreservation; pre-implantation genetic diagnosis; ovulation induction; and risks and treatments for steroid hormone-responsive cancers.
- View basic anatomic structures, endocrine processes, and cell function and dysfunction with absolute clarity through full-color illustrations and new images throughout.
- Confidently perform procedures through expanded coverage of reproductive and infertility surgery and online videos demonstrating key techniques.